Effortless insight into your mobile usage
What's the service?
We understand your business needs clear billing that's easy to reference. Bill Analyser allows you to analyse usage, record costs and help you manage these costs effectively.
Bill Analyser offers:
- A clear overview of your calling trends via a web-based service
- Quick and easy access to top-level summary information through to individual call records
It is also customisable with all the reports you want.
What are the benefits?
With Bill Analyser you can:
- Reduce admin costs by removing the time consuming analysis of paper bills
- See monthly activity at a glance, based on your last bill
- View online or download a PDF copy of your summary invoice (you will still receive a summarised paper bill)
- Monitor costs by using trending displays and graphs
- Fully customise your view - create a company structure, tailor reports and assign names to destination numbers
- Create ad-hoc structures to record usage costs by department, cost centres or project teams
- Create access for everyone in your company with their own individual log in, to view and analyse usage at an administrator or handset user level
- With Splitbill you can identify personal usage to help manage business costs
What does it cost?
Bill analyser is free and recommended to business customers with 10+ connections.
- Q. Why can't I see all of the Bill Analyser detail on my screen and have to use the scroll bars
- A. The service has been optimised for a screen resolution of 1280 x 1024 pixels. If you adjust your monitor to those settings then all of the detail will be seen in the screen.
- Q. Why does my Bill Analyser seem to be running very slowly?
- A. You need to be connected to the internet via a broadband connection for Bill Analyser to run at the optimum speed.
- Q. Are there any minimum system requirements to use Bill Analyser?
- A. It is recommended that Bill Analyser is used with Internet Explorer 6 or a later version. Compatibility with other browsers cannot be guaranteed.
- Q. Why do I seem to have had my access to Bill Analyser disabled?
- A. Your access may have been disabled through not being used. You need to log on to Bill Analyser at least once every 6 months, or we will assume that you do not want to use Bill Analyser and disable your access.
- Q. How long is my billing data stored for?
- A. Bill Analyser will store detailed data for 6 months. In addition, summarised data that can be used for trend analysis will be stored for an additional 9 months.
The Bill Analyser service does not replace your T-Mobile invoice which alone represents the charges that you are liable to pay to T-Mobile. We aim to deliver fully accurate call data within the Bill Analyser, however this service has been supplied to you for illustrative purposes only, and should not be relied upon as representative of the exact moneys owed, or usage made of the T-Mobile service at a given point in time.