Lost, damaged or stolen
Losing your phone or having it stolen can be a traumatic experience. But don’t panic, we’ll sort it out.
If it happens to you, here’s what you need to do:
Call us immediately on 0845 412 5000 (charged at local rates).
Or if you’re abroad, call +44 7953 966150 (international call rates apply).
When should I report my phone?
- If you're calling from a payphone, we can call you back
- We can also call a partner or parent on your behalf to explain the situation
- We can blacklist your phone so it will be unusable. You can add a password in case you find your phone at a later date
- We'll send you a replacement SIM card. An administration charge of £10.21 applies to this, which will be debited from your balance or added to your next bill
- We'll give you your phone's identification number (IMEI), which you should pass on to the police
- We’ll check whether you’re eligible for our phone replacement service
Remember, until you notify us, you're liable for the cost of any services used on your missing handset. So make sure you let us know as soon as you realise your phone’s been lost or stolen.