Making a complaint
We hope you’ll never have to make a complaint. But if you do, we’ll do everything we can to fix things. Here’s how you can contact our customer services team.
150* – from your T-Mobile phone0845 412 5000 from a non T-Mobile phone
* Charges to call us on 150 vary, see terms & conditions
If after calling us you feel that your complaint has not been properly dealt with, you can ask for it to be escalated to a Team Leader or Manager.
If your complaint is still unresolved, you can write to us at the following address:
Complaint Investigations T-Mobile 6 Camberwell Way Sunderland Tyne and Wear SR3 3XN
If you decide to write to us by letter, don’t forget to include:
- Your name
- Your address
- Your T-Mobile account number and/or T-Mobile telephone number
- Details of your complaint
- Your resolution requirements
- A daytime contact telephone number
We’ll acknowledge receipt of your letter with a text message on the day we receive it.
Read our full Complaints Code of Practice.