First, you need to dial 222 from your handset in order to activate your voicemail service (for pay as you go phones, voicemail will be set up as soon as you make your first chargeable call).
Record your greeting
To record your personal greeting:
- Call voicemail either by pressing the number one key on your phone, alternatively via the menu options
- Listen to the announcement and select option 2 (To record a personal greeting)
- Record your message
Setting your call diverts
Once you have recorded your greeting, you then need to set your call diverts. You can do this through the menu on your phone.
Simply select your make and model below and let our online phone manuals show you how.
- Select Blackberry model
- Select LG model
- Select Motorola model
- Select Nokia model
- Select Sagem model
- Select Samsung model
- Select Sharp model
- Select Sony Ericsson model
- Select T-Mobile model
Checking your messages
Via Your Mobile
An indicator or shows you've received a voicemail message. To pick up your messages:
- If your phone has a or button, press that
- Or press and hold the 1 key
- Or select 'voicemail' from your phone's menu.
Via other phone
This protects your voicemail and lets you pick up your messages from any touch-tone phone. Pay monthly customers can also use it to pick up messages from abroad:
- Call your T-Mobile number
- Interrupt your voicemail greeting by pressing #
- Enter your PIN number (not sure how to set-up a PIN, find out how)
- Listen to your messages