Sorry, your browser doesn't support cookies. Please enable cookies and try again.
Please accept our cookies
- Process transactions
- Enable you to manage your account online
- Enhance your shopping experience
What are cookies?
Cookies are harmless pieces of data stored on your computer's hard drive, which allow the server to recognise you when you revisit. For example, if you are a My T-Mobile account holder, cookies are used to identify you when you logon to My T-Mobile.
How to accept cookies
If you'd like to buy something or sign up for a service, please change your browser settings to accept cookies using the relevant instructions for:
Once you've changed your settings select 'Continue shopping' below.
Tip: If you don't want to mess around with your settings, please give us a call on our toll free number and we can organise your new mobile or service over the phone: 0845 412 2401
Accepting cookies in Internet Explorer 6.0
- Click on Tools in the menu at the top of the Internet Explorer window and then select Internet Options.
- Click the Privacy tab.
- The default setting is Medium, which allows you to accept cookies. To change this setting, move the slider down. If your setting is set to Custom, click the Advanced button and choose to Accept both First Party and Third Party Cookies.
Accepting cookies in Mozilla Firefox 1.5
- Click on Tools in the menu at the top of the Firefox window and then select Options.
- Click the Privacy icon, and then click on the Cookies tab.
- Make sure that the Allow sites to set cookies is ticked (the default setting), or you may decide exactly which cookies should and should not be saved by selecting the other cookie management options.
Accepting cookies Apple Safari 2
- Select Safari from the top menu.
- Select Preferences.
- Click on the Security Icon (a lock).
- Under Accept Cookies, click the radio button next to Always. Or you can limit cookies by selecting Only from sites you navigate to (default setting).
More info about cookies