150 is the magic number
Just three little numbers now allow you to check your bills, see how much allowance you've used up, make a payment or top up your credit anytime you like, and all for FREE.
So you're always in control
- Text RO followed by the country name you are visiting to 150
- We'll text you back the detailed costs that apply to that country.
- Text BA to 150 to receive an update on your balance (to see how much credit you have left or how much you owe this month)
- Text AL to 150 to receive an update on your allowance (to check how many of your free minutes or texts you have left to use)
- We'll send you a text back straight away with your latest balance or remaining allowance
- Text VO then leave a space, then your 16 digit voucher number to 150
- We'll text you back to let you know your credit has gone through. This may take a few minutes to process.
- To top up, firstly register your card and then text the following information to 150
- The letters CR
- The last 4 digits of your credit/debit card
- The amount you want to top up (in £5 increments, minimum payment £5 up to £95)
- The 3 digit security code on the back of your card (4 if AMEX)
- For example: CR 1234 5 123. Remember to leave spaces, we'll text you back to confirm the payment.